This is a medical specialty that includes physical exercises (mild ones) for pregnant women. These…
It is a special area of physical therapy that includes the treatment of injuries, ailments associated with sports in individuals of all ages.
1) Prevents incidence of injuries in athletes.
2) Promotes relaxation in athletes
3) Retrieves the normal functioning in athletes and bring them back to the sports again
4) Improves the muscle & joint flexibility that is essential for athletes.
5) Helps in designing a treatment plan for sports-inflicted injuries.
6) It aids the athletes in enhancing their cardiac and pulmonary health.
Stages of injury rehabilitation in sports:
There are five keys stages of injury rehabilitation in sports. Obviously, these will be helpful in better understanding how sports physiotherapy works.
Neuromuscular electrical stimulation and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation are other important methods of orthopedic physical…
There are various types of physiotherapy, here we have summarized some important types of Physical…
Physical Therapy plays a magical role in improving the overall well-being of an individual Physiotherapy…